If you are among those, who don’t like to water their lawn daily, but want to have a green garden, then synthetic grass would be the best alternative for you. The identification of the best fake grass is crucial; whenever, you want to go for them. It is very hard to distinguish between the fake, and the real grass from a distance- either it is green or brown. However, artificial grass is expensive , but remain green once it is installed , irrespective of the weather , though it requires little maintenance and heavy wear .But once it is installed, you could enjoy the alluring and an eye-catching garden lifetime, so here are some tips and suggestions for the best nice turf installation at the lowest price.
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- Your budget is not only the single thing to consider. There are a series of things to check before choosing the right turf to make a lasting impression over your visitors.
- Quality is very crucial while selecting the ideal turf. Polyethylene yarns, polyamide or polypropylene turfs are best in this accord. A quality turf feels soft to touch, evenly backed, well stitched and has a consistent color.
- Pile height is very important to keep your lawn look natural. Ideally, go for 30-37 mm pile height.
- The denser turf has more yarn content and costs high. Density is the amount of yarn per square unit of the turf. Dense turf is more appealing and gives your lawn a more aesthetic look.
- Cheaper turfs come in a weird single flat green shade and you can easily distinguish them from the natural grass. You may find the synthetic grass in various colors, mostly in lime green, olive green, darker green and more.
- This is the best quality of artificial grass that it needs less maintenance than the natural grass. However, artificial turfs still need to be maintained to some extent some need more and some needs less, hence, all in all, it depends on its quality.
SYNTHETIC GRASS PRICES PER SQUARE FOOT ACCORDING TO THE GRASS TYPE
Though, like other products of your house, the cost of DIY artificial turf installation can also be varied and depends on a variety of factors like planning, preparation, cleaning, material, and labor. But on average, it ranges from $5 to $20 per square foot. According to the brands and the types of grass you choose, the synthetic lawns on an average cost of around $2 – $8 per square foot. Most of the sellers sell artificial materials linearly. But mostly you are asked to trim it according to your needs. Most of the popular brands like Astroturf and Superturf, typically use polypropylene or nylon for style and durability, and costs on an average of more than $5 per square foot.
Sometimes the main driving force that determines the price is the material you choose. Different materials cost according to their worth like Polypropylene cost $2 to $3 per square foot, Polyethylene costs $1 to $2 and Nylon cost $3 to $4 plus per square feet.
Artificial grass serves many in a variety of ways like it gives pets and kids friendly surface, no weeds, no watering, gives you a perfectly manicured lawn, No investment on chemicals, pesticides and on fertilizers. All in all, choosing the best turf is an art and crucial if you are planning to decorate your house or choosing the best pitch for your lawn.